Why Join Rotary?
Rotarians take an active role in their communities while greatly enriching their personal and professional lives. Through Rotary’s service programs, a club can have a significant effect on the quality of life in its community.
Membership in Rotary offers a number of benefits, including:
- Effecting positive change within the community
- The development of leadership skills
- Understanding and impacting local and international humanitarian issues
- Developing relationships with fellow members on a personal and professional level.
The Rotarian Experience
As members of the South Valley Rotary Club, we meet weekly during lunch with the purpose of rubbing shoulders, networking, planning upcoming events and service projects, and to hear from speakers who are influential in the community.
In addition to meeting weekly, we are involved in regular service projects which include highway cleanups, visiting third grade class rooms and giving each student a dictionary, providing college and leadership camp scholarships to deserving local high school students, and participating in international service.
How Do I Become a Member?
Membership is Rotary is by invitation and though board approval. With that said, we are always in search for individuals who wish to take an active roll in helping their community. If you share our beliefs and values, please join us for one of our meetings. We meet Thursdays at 12 p.m. for lunch at IHOP located 1194 Draper Pkwy, Draper.
Donations and Dues
Our members are invited to donate regularly to our club and Rotary Foundation and help with our annual fundraiser. In addition, our members pay one of the following dues quarterly for their corresponding benefits:
Single Membership $175/Quarter
- Weekly Meals for One
- Service Opportunities for the entire family
- Club social events included for one
Corporate Membership $275/Quarter
- Weekly Meals for Two
- Service Opportunities for your entire company
- Club social events included for three plus one guest each
- Corporate Sponsorship at public club events
A one-time $100 membership due is required for all new members.