- Date: Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 8 a.m.
- Location: Jordan River Rotary Park; 12300 South 973 West (East side of the Jordan River), Draper
- Registration Cost: Participation in the event is free, but we are requesting a minimum $10 donations to fund the South Valley Rotary Club Projects. A donation of $40 gets you a T-Shirt
- How to Register: Click Here to complete and submit your registration
- How to Donate: You may donate via Venmo @SouthValley-RotaryClub (for “Fun Ride”) or you may donate the day of via cash or check payable to the “Draper-Riverton Rotary Foundation” -our 501(c)(3) foundation
- Refreshments: Water and snacks will be provided and the start and midpoint of the ride; sandwiches and drinks will be provided at the end.
- Tentative Bike Route: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/2662989259
- Tentative 5k Walk: https://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/2663023087
All proceeds go to the Draper-Riverton Rotary Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization which funds the charitable projects of the South Valley Rotary Club like the Jordan River Rotary Park, Youth Leadership Camp Scholarships (RYLA), giving every third grade student in the area a dictionary (as part of the 3rd grade curriculum), the eradication of polio, and others.
For additional questions please contact: Dave Petersen at 801.580.9546, email@example.com; or Steve Schoonover at 801.652.0499, firstname.lastname@example.org